Influence, Affluence and Abundance (Download)
Dr. Joe taught this popular Teleclass topic in 2 parts, laying out a model for everyone to achieve affluence. He includes how to change your beliefs and perceptions, allowing influence, affluence and abundance to start showing up in your life.
Through his instructions, Dr Joe leads you to the place where you already have that state of being within you and shares how to create abundance!
Part 1: Track 1 (53:06)
Part 2: Track 2 (51:43)
Run Time: 105 Minutes
Live Recording from Dr. Joe's Live Teleclass and Q&A. Sound variance may occur.
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2016-2017 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.