Body Parts-Space Meditation Version 2 (Download)
Rewire your mental and emotional circuitry as you are lead through a guided meditation that will sustain change from the inside out!
Body Parts-Space Version 2 is a meditation for you to maintain and continue your growth after Dr. Joe's 4 week program. This meditation plays straight through and does not have the bells nor length like the original book companion version Body Parts - Space, and may also be used as an alternate to the book companion mediation.
At the beginning of these guided meditations, Dr. Joe uses very specific convergent and divergent focus techniques so that you will begin to produce very organized, integrated, brain-wave patterns. A convergent technique is when you focus on a body part, and a divergent technique is when you focus on the space around your body. By following his instructions, your brain-waves will begin to move from Beta to Alpha and start to become coherent. And when your brain becomes coherent, you become coherent. Then Dr. Joe will guide you through the steps to move beyond your analytical mind and enter into your subconscious mind to create a happy, healthy, abundant life, and turn your dreams into reality!
For further instructional use, please refer to Chapters 9 through 13 of your book "Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself."
1. Introduction (3 min)
2. Meditation (49 min)
Music by: Todd Norian ashayayoga.com Song: Celestial Abode, Album: Bija
Run Time: 52 minutes
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2012-2015 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.