Becoming Supernatural Audio Book (Download)
Read by Adam Boyce
Listen at home, in your car, on your computer or phone or iPad, iPod, or tablet!
Becoming Supernatural marries the some of the most profound scientific information with ancient wisdom to show how people like you and me can experience a more mystical life.
Readers will learn that we are, quite literally supernatural by nature if given the proper knowledge and instruction, and when we learn how to apply that information through various meditations, we should experience a greater expression of our creative abilities; that we have the capacity to tune in to frequencies beyond our material world and receive more orderly coherent streams of consciousness and energy; that we can intentionally change our brain chemistry to initiate profoundly mystical transcendental experiences; and how, if we do this enough times, we can develop the skill of creating a more efficient, balanced, healthy body, a more unlimited mind, and greater access to the realms of spiritual truth. Topics include:
- Demystifying the body’s 7 energy centers and how you can balance them to heal
- How to free yourself from the past by reconditioning your body to a new mind
- How you can create reality in the generous present moment by changing your energy
- The difference between third-dimension creation and fifth-dimension creation
- The secret science of the pineal gland and its role in accessing mystical realms of reality
- The distinction between Space-Time vs. Time-Space realities
“From a gifted scientist and passionate teacher, this unique and practical guide shows us—step by step—how to move beyond the limits of the known and into an extraordinary new life.”
— Tony Robbins, #1 New York Times best-selling author of Unshakeable
“Joe Dispenza is a doctor, a scientist, and a modern-day mystic. . . . In a style that is simple, straightforward, and easy to understand, [he] has woven into a single volume the paradigm-altering discoveries of quantum science and the deep teachings that adepts of the past dedicated their entire lifetimes to master.”
— from the foreword by Gregg Braden, New York Times best-selling author of Human by Design and The Divine Matrix
“In this provocative, fascinating book, Dr. Joe Dispenza shows that we are so much more than just our linear minds. As our savvy guide, Dr. Dispenza takes readers further than ordinary awareness to understand the infinite quantum field of consciousness which goes
beyond the senses and beyond space and time. I recommend this book to everyone who wants to explore the extraordinary nature of consciousness and healing.”
— Judith Orloff, M.D., author of The Empath’s Survival Guide
“I have read a lot of things, but Dr. Dispenza’s book left me in awe. It is cutting edge and an amazing breakthrough in mind-body medicine. Bravo!”
— Mona Lisa Schulz, M.D., Ph.D., author of Heal Your Mind and All Is Well
“Wow! If you ever needed to believe in miracles but needed some science to bring some clarity to your hopes, then this is the book for you. Dr. Joe offers extraordinary insights and powerful lucid step-by-step instructions for how to live supernaturally.”
— David R. Hamilton, Ph.D., author of How Your Mind Can Heal Your Body
Audio CD - 13 Disks
Includes All Book Diagrams in PDF Format
Run Time: 14 hours 4 minutes
Also Available in CD Format with printed diagrams.
Meditations discussed in book
Chapter 2: The Generous Present Moment
Chapter 3: Tuning In to New Potentials
Chapter 4: Blessing of the Energy Centers
Chapter 5: Reconditioning the Body to a New Mind
Chapter 8: The Kaleidoscope DVD
Chapter 9: The Walking Meditation: Stepping into Your Future
Chapter 11: Space-Time, Time Space
Chapter 12: The Pineal Gland: Tuning in to Higher Dimensions of Time & Space
Chapter 13: Project Coherence
Upon completion of
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like
audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zipthese files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.