Evolve Your Brain: The Science of Changing Your Mind (Download)
In this inspiring two-hour seminar, Dr. Joe Dispenza explains how the brain evolves, learns new skills, how we can take control of our mind and how thoughts can create chemical reactions that keep us addicted to patterns and feelings-including the ones that make us unhappy. When we know how these habits are created we can set about not only breaking these patterns, but also reprogram (rewire) our brain so that new and positive habits can take over and benefit us in our daily life.
“The only terrain we are overcoming is our limited view of ourselves” - Dr. Joe Dispenza
Length : 122 minutes / Format: Download MP4 / English Language, Subtitles available in Spanish
This product is also available in DVD format.
Upon completion of purchase, you will be sent TWO emails:
- Your Purchase Receipt.
- Link to Your Download Page.
- You'll receive one download per product purchased.
- The link sent in your second email will deactivate after two download attempts, or 90 days - whichever comes first.
- Be aware of which devices you utilize! We also highly recommend you backup item(s) after download.
- Larger sized downloads (like audio books) come in zip folders. You will need to un-zip these files after downloading, in order to access the MP3 or MP4 files.
- Not all internet connections/cellular data plans have the ability to download multiple files at once. Please download only one track/folder at a time to avoid any issues.
- All download products are non-refundable.
- Do not listen to any meditation recording while driving or operating equipment/machinery.
Android Devices: Download files directly to devices.
iOS Devices: Due to Apple Software Restrictions on mobile devices (devices only, not computers), you must first download your files to a Mac or PC computer. Then, open your files in iTunes and sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone.
Note: Due to the many variables associated with individual computer systems/versions and software, we are unable to coach you directly on how to setup any download on your personal computers or devices.
However, generally speaking, if you want to listen on your smart device, you may first need to save the audio file to your computer. Next, right click on the file you have just saved, select "Open With" and choose your preferred application (usually iTunes or Windows Media Player). From here you can sync to your iPod/iPad/iPhone with your iTunes program, or to your android phone/tablet with your Windows Media program.
©2007-2013 Encephalon, LLC. All Rights Reserved.